Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Since my hoss of a paper is due in one week from now and I have yet to put the first word down on paper, I think it is the perfect time for an update! Life is not the funnest right now. School is about to get the best of me and I am lacking the motivation to work harder. At least one thing remains true, Austin is a great boyfriend. Last night we had a take-home test to finish in one hour and fifteen minutes. I will not go into detail about how I did, but I wil tell you that I spent nearly the next two hours sobbing. Austin knew I was pretty upset about it so he came to my house just to give me a hug!!! Awwww!!!! I will say that I felt much better when he left as opposed to how I felt before he got here. But I can do it, only about six more weeks of school left for this semester. And by the way, Louisiana Tech has a GREAT thing going on with the quarter system!!!!! Maybe I am just feeling overwhelmed since it is mid-term.
If anyone has any great theological insights on sin and suffering, let me know.



The oh-so-sweet boyfriend!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ashley --

Have you found anyone to remind you of when all assignments are due and what "homework" you have?? Just kidding! I hope things will get better for you.

Christy Tims

Anonymous said...

Hey! Wow, it's all about what's up with you! How fun! How ARE you? I'm good...tired right now because it's 12:33 and I've only been home from work for less than an hour, and stressed because I have to take a midterm tomorrow. But other than that I'm good. No BF for me yet though...but I've only been home for 2 months. :-) Ok...good to hear from you...can I subscribe to your site?

auDi tHis woRld said...

Ash...i LOVE it when you try to 'fake me out' as you are procrastinating STILL in writing this paper! :-) when did you first start procrastinating???? oh...about a week ago! well...just one more day 'til DUE DATE!! NO MORE PROCRASTINATION!!! put your clothes on and quit dancing around the house and singing from the top of your lungs and WRITE, GIRL, WRITE!!! i LOVE ashley howard!!!

auDi tHis woRld said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
auDi tHis woRld said...

check out this website...

http://www.weeoooweeooo.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Ashley you better get to work child. I am not friends with lazy people who flunk out of seminary. Is the same as failing Sunday school!! Just kidding!!!!

Anonymous said...

i so love that there is someone else in the world that procrastinates as much as i do! for my college speech class i did a persuasive speech on the benefits of procrastinating. you would have loved it!
love ya ash- libby g

Anonymous said...

you and AUSTIN! What, who , when, where...yay!
shonnie

Sarah said...

Ashely...you and Austin are soooo cute together! And yes...it may be the whole semester thing. Justin is in his second year at LSU and still midterm is when he gets stressed. I think he misses the quarter system for that simple reason! It will get better! Love ya!

Michael, Meg & Naomi said...

October 19th?? You haven't said anything since October 19th? And then it was just mostly a/b that goober Austin.

Sarah said...

Hey Ash!
Tried calling to chat with you tonight....but no answer. Guess you must be doing homework! LOL! Love you!
Sarah