Monday, August 21, 2006

Don't give up on us!!

Yesterday Austin and I celebrated our 3 month wedding anniversary!! Yippee! And with that we celebrated 3 months of life without internet! It actually has not been bad....except for the fact that I think we have been forgotten about in the blog world because of our lack of posting. The only time we are able to use the internet is on campus (or if I am at Meg's on Wednesday nights for "So you think you can dance.") I will say that it has been nice to be unplugged and not have the laptop permanently glued to my lap.
On another note, we have FINALLY moved in and decorated our living room!! This causes much excitement to well up deep within me because I now feel like we have a home. Maybe inspiration will hit and I will take some pics for your viewing pleasure.
This is it for now because they are kicking us out of the library.

8 comments:

Mandy said...

I was beginning to wonder about you. Happy anniversary! Enjoy your decorated living room. :)

Michael, Meg & Naomi said...

As one of the few who have already had the pleasure, we must say that the digs do indeed look nice.

HipShooter said...

That is my show of the summer!!! I was psycho about it...so torn btw Benji and Travis:(

auDi tHis woRld said...

well, well, well...alive from the dead!!! EL HUM DU LA LEH!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello my love!!! Its go great to see all the pics and how happy you guys look! Give me a call sometime friend 1 864 704 6870
I love you

Michael, Meg & Naomi said...

Hey, just to let you know, we have wireless here at the house now. So when you come over feel free to bring the laptop along.

Michael, Meg & Naomi said...

We're close to giving up!

Tracy said...

I've given up already... no excuses... I don't have internet at home either, but I still manage to update my blog more than you. And we all know I'm not the best blogger out there!