Tuesday, March 29, 2005

So I took a personality test online, here is a "trait snapshot" of me...

messy, disorganized, not rule conscious, rebellious, rash, weird, ambivalent about chaos, likes bizarre things, anti-authority, not good at saving money, not a perfectionist, leaves many things unfinished, low self control, strange, desires more attention, romantic daydreamer, abstract, impractical, unproductive, leisurely, likes the unknown
I have to say that not all of those are exactly positive but for the most part it is accurate. I do not really sound like the kind of employee an employer would hire...or the type of student that a seminary would accept. Thank goodness "diversity" and "uniqueness" are good things.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! Some of those do sound just like you...especially the one about(likes bizarre things) Since you and I are pretty much the only ones out there that think Mr. Steven Tyler is very SCRUMPTIOUS!!!I would hire you in a heart beat...especially with your spunk:)LOVE LOVE....Kristin

Anonymous said...

I love it Ash! We are SO different but I love ya for it :)
KMK

Anonymous said...

nice snapshot of you!! they forgot to say excellent spades player and shoe whore

Anonymous said...

what was the web-site for the personality test?

You're favorite "weren't"

Anonymous said...

So when are you coming anyway?

We just found a house this weekend when A. was in.

The bestest weren't again