Wednesday, November 30, 2005




This was taken on Thanksgiving at his aunt's ranch in Clifton, Texas. After lunch we decided to go for a little ride and explore his aunt and uncle's land. This picture was taken by his sis. It was nice spending Thanksgiving with Austin's family. There is only one part of the trip that I would like to forget about but I just can't. I wanted to punch Austin in the face Thursday night concerning a poor judgment he made. Let's just say that the game of RISK was involved and anyone who has ever played with me knows that I do not take that game seriously at all! Ok, I am over it now....nope, not bitter one bit! Although, I cannot argue with his logic for his decision, but stil..

.

Amanda, Austin's sister, and I decided to take a picture break during our day-after-Thanksgiving shopping spree. Unfortunately, neither one of us made any purchases.

14 comments:

Michael, Meg & Naomi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Ha, ha, ha! Thats funny stuff.

meredith said...

Cute picture of you and Austin!

Anonymous said...

Still a cute couple! However if you twarted you at Risk I am shocked that you let him live. I only ever saw you with the computer version and how it survived your wrath i will never know!!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry didn't spell check it I meant if He thwarted you

Ashley said...

The comment posted by Michael & Meg at www.theothermalachi2.blogspot.com has been removed by the powers that be at ashleyhoward.blogspot.com.
We withhold the right to censor all comments. It should also be noted that the opinions expressed in the comment section do not necessarily reflect the opinions of www.ashleyhoward.blogspot.com.

Thank you very much

Michael, Meg & Naomi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Michael, Meg & Naomi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Michael, Meg & Naomi said...

oohhh, I can tell I'm wearing ya down.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ashley said...

Jason, consider this your warning for inappropriate remarks.

Michael, Meg & Naomi said...

why didn't i get a warning?????

Ashley said...

You did not get a simple warning because your comments were especially not nice....now leave me alone so I can study for my finals so I do not fail out of school!

Michael, Meg & Naomi said...

We can't leave you alone, Ashley! "Where is Ashley" is addicting. I always need just one more fix.

And besides, Austin laughed at my wittiness.