Friday, August 03, 2007

Dear friends...

Well, I found those "dear friends" that I referred to in the previous post....the Bufkins. Thanks to them, and Justin's fabulous photo editing skills, I now have pictures to share...enjoy!

Celebrating Austin's 28th birthday at a sushi restaurant.
A family picture...we took this one about 10 times
Preston and Michelle, the happy newlyweds...and a little out of focus.
Waiting for the wedding to start. Austin's dad, Austin's grandma, and us!
Doesn't Austin's new tie look great!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

I think Mike and Meg thought they were the "dear friends" you were referring to. I hope they don't get their feelings hurt. Thanks for coming over last night. Sorry we were boring grandma and grandpas.

Sarah said...

So, ummmm. Do I need to be worried that you are leaving yourself comments?

meredith said...

oh, that was me (Meredith). I didn't even realize that I used your name. I guess it was because you were the last one signed in on my computer. That is a little confusing. Sorry. You could delete it, but then sarah's comment wouldn't make sense either and you would have to delete hers too.

Sarah said...

I thought it was you, Meredith. But, I had to pick with Ashley about something. LOL!

Kendra said...

Okay--so stalking is better than diapers and dishes! I enjoyed meeting you and seeing Austin again. What a fun couple you two are! Love, the stalkin' cuz