Monday, August 01, 2005

August 1...really?? How does time go so fast? At the end of this month I will have been back from Zambia for one year? Hard to believe.
So Kim and I are all moved into our apartment and I have already registered for my fall classes. The only thing left is to find a job, and asap! I already have one but it does not start for a couple more weeks.
It has been a truly great couple of days for me. Last night I hung out with my usual group of friends but there was a new addition...a long lost friend from the college days, Jay Whittington. That boy is funny and it is always fun when he is around. I especially like to watch when he, Michael, and Austin are all together...nothing but laughs.
Today I got to talk to Mal and Chris (pals I worked with and lived beside in Zambia). They are in New Orleans at seminary. I miss those guys! They were great friends to me the last two years. They are each married now and all grown up. But I wonder if their wives know that they like to get manicures and do facials?!?!?! Good times and great memories!
I love my friends....


Me and Kimmie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This may just be your greatest posting ever! Mainly b/c of those you made note of in the body of your post.