Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Is he the best or what??!!?!?!

So yesterday (Tuesday) turned out to be a great day even though it started out pretty rough. This has been my second week at my new job as a nanny. I like it so far but now the kids are starting to test me and their boundaries (too bad for them I have little toleration for disrespect). Yesterday I worked from 8-6 and had trouble the entire day with one of the kids. When I got home I was tired and just wanted to relax. Fortunately for me I have a sweet boyfriend. Austin had planned a little date for us and when I got to his house he met me at the door with a dozen pink roses! Then he took me to a place that overlooked the river and we ate strawberries and he read to me. It was really nice and a great way to end my day from all the craziness I had endured earlier. As if that was not enough, he placed little surprises for me to find throughout the house. The surprises were things he knew were my favorites (like Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia ice cream). Why can't more days end like that!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Or What?? What are my other choices??

Anonymous said...

Ashley Brookes! I love you! You sound like you are doing great ;) I miss the heck out of you. I may be back in the states around November or December. I'm going to be in college!!! When did that happen?? I'll be in South Carolina, kinda far away from you. But if we are ever in eachother's areas then we need to definitely get together. Joe and I are doing great! He's an amazing guy and Gd just continues to bless our relationship. I can't complain. Well, it's good you got some way for people (me) to see how you're doing. Love you PC