Sunday, February 05, 2006

Me and Alexander

Have you ever read the children's book
Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day?
If you have read Amber's blog lately, then you have read how she thinks bad days come in multiples. I must say that I agree with her. It seems that for the past two weeks things just don't go my way. It has truly been a series of unfortunate events. I will spare you all the details of my terrible, horrible, no good, very bad days because I am not looking for a pity party. It got so bad there for a while that I told Austin I would not blame him if he wanted to rethink marrying me. But alas, he is so GREAT and DREAMY...he says that I can not get rid of him that easy.
So in other procrastinating news....
It seems as if I only update when I am putting off school work (hence this post). My, how my posts have changed over the last three years. I went from updating frequently and writing about how cool Africa is to seldom posting and writing about how school stinks. Wow.
And maybe I don't post as often these days because the whole blog thing is not that new to me. Yes, that is right, I have been a blogger for over 3 years now.....I was a blogspot user when you had to PAY a monthly fee to be a user....talk about incentive to post.
In any case, I am glad so many of you have finally seen the way of the blogger and decided to follow it. But before I end, let me give credit where credit is due. I would have never become a cool blogger user if it had not been for my friend Kari Masson (Borders). You should read her stuff, you will think she is cool too!
*Next post to come: THE RING!!!!!!!!!!!
(Can you tell that I learned how to link words to websites!!!)

No comments: