Thursday, February 21, 2008

So long, farewell......

We are moving! But, the even better news is we are staying in Fort Worth. Austin accepted a job at the University of Texas in Arlington. We have already found a house and will be moving in this coming week. I am NOT looking forward to packing up and moving this cluttered house we now live in, but I am for sure looking forward to decorating and organizing our new place, which is much bigger than where we are now. And I cannot help but smile when I think about the DISHWASHER in our new house. Yes, folks, looks like my dreams are becoming a reality because not only will I no longer suffer from dish-pan hands, but I will have my own personal laundry room. Another thing we are looking forward to leaving behind is the wall we share with our music major neighbor! Good-bye to those 3am band practices!!! A perk of our new place is it's location, it is behind Central Market. Austin is already predicting that we will have to have a Central Market category in our budget. I am actually quite happy about staying in the DFW area. I was getting a little sad last month when I started thinking about having to move away from the many places I love here in the area.... The Container Store, a variety of shopping malls, Ikea, the Dallas Mavericks, downtown Ft. Worth at night, the stockyards, Central Market, numerous restaurants we love to frequent, and much, much, more! Maybe one of the main reasons we like this area is because of the many friends and family we have in the area. I'd be pretty sad to say goodbye to them! I guess more good news is that all of those many friends and family are MORE THAN welcome to help us move! Hopefully, pictures of our new place to come soon!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!

Michael, Meg & Naomi said...

what day??

auDi tHis woRld said...

glad you'll still be close!!!

deanna said...

sad i was hoping that tn ws calling your name. congrats on the grown up house and dishwasher!!!